Where can I get an application?

You may pick up an application in person at:
201 West Jefferson Street
Phoenix, AZ, 85003


222 East Javelina Mesa, AZ, 85210

Carefully read over the form to ensure you know what information the form is requesting.

In addition, the form may be accessed under "Restoration of Civil Rights" on the Maricopa County Superior Court Website.

Show All Answers

1. What rights are lost when a person is convicted of a felony?
2. Can a person restore their civil liberties?
3. What if my felony conviction was in another state?
4. What if I was convicted of a felony in federal court?
5. How do I know if I am eligible to restore my rights?
6. What is setting aside judgment?
7. Where can I get an application?
8. Where do I get a copy of my Absolute Discharge?
9. Once I complete the application to receive a copy of my Certificate of Absolute Discharge, then what?
10. My Felony was dropped to a Misdemeanor, but background checks are still showing that I have a felony. Why?