Posted on: April 20, 2021
Daily COVID-19 Update: April 20
Get the latest information on COVID-19 cases reported in Maricopa County, the number of vaccine doses administered to residents, COVID-19 testing availability, COVID-19 in schools, vaccination appointments, and resources for Non-English speakers.
View the Full Update Here>
April 20, 2021 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- 2.3 Million Vaccine Doses Administered to Maricopa County Residents
- COVID-19 Testing Available
- COVID-19 In Schools
- COVID-19 In Our Community
- What Should Vaccinated People Do?
- Vaccination Appointments Made Easy
- Reminder: Resources for Non-English Speakers
- Trusted Sources