Posted on: December 10, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: Dec. 10
Get the latest information on COVID-19 cases, assistance programs, COVID-19 testing, recommended FDA approval for COVID-19, Maricopa County vaccine preparation, who will get the vaccine first, what happens after you test positive, and more
View the Full Update Here>
December 10, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Take Care
- COVID-19 Testing Available
- FDA Panel Clears Way For Approval Of First COVID-19 Vaccine
- Fact Check: Are COVID-19 Cases Inflated Because Of Repeat Testing?
- Vaccine Preparation In Maricopa County
- Who Will Get The Vaccine First?
- Percentage of Positive COVID-19 Tests Above 14%; Other Benchmarks Increase As Well
- Fact Check: If Someone Tests Positive, Then Negative Later, Is That Positive Case Still Included In Our Case Count?
- What Happens After You Test Positive For COVID-19?
- Hello? Is It Me You’re Looking For?
- National Influenza Vaccination Week
- Trusted Sources