Posted on: September 11, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: Sept. 11
Get the latest information on antibody testing, how it helps us learn more about COVID-19, and how you can help. Find ways to reduce stress during the pandemic, and take a moment to reflect on all the sacrifices made this day, 19 years ago.
View the Full Update Here>
The September 11, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Countywide Positivity Rate Continues to Fall
- County Services Impacted by COVID-19
- Key Message: All About Antibodies
- What Is An Antibody Blood Test?
- Does Everyone Who Is Infected By COVID-19 Make Antibodies?
- How Can Widespread Antibody Testing Help Us Learn More About COVID-19?
- How Can I Help?
- What Are The Rules About Large Gatherings?
- Take Care Of Your Mental Health
- We Will Never Forget
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources